Followers

Latest News

AL Vijay denies affair with Amala Paul

Thursday, December 22, 2011 , Posted by ni karamma at 9:39 AM




If there is a hot talk in tinsel town, it is the alleged relationship between director Vijay and Amala Paul. However, the filmmaker's answer is a big 'no' to the much talked about affair. 
"We are real good friends and I just mean that. There is nothing beyond professional relationship between me and Amala. Such rumours put not just us, but also our families in an uncomfortable situation," he says.
On reports which claimed that he gifted a brand new house at an up market area in Chennai to Amala Paul and took her on a long drive on his newly bought BMW, Vijay says, "Yes, I recently bought a house and gifted it but to my parents and not to Amala Paul!"
"We never went on a drive together. She is my friend. That's it. Besides Amala, everyone worked with me in Deiva Thirumagal, including Vikram, Anushka and G V Prakash Kumar, are my close friends," he signs off.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment